Data Protection Policy
The Association of Aeromedical Examiners complies with data protection regulations.
Our Data Protection Officer is the Membership Secretary and this is currently Dr Rae-Wen Chang.
Our Commitment to you is outlined below and you have the following rights:
- To be informed of what information we hold, and what we use it for
- Right of access to the data
- Right of rectification if any data are incorrect
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing of that information
- Right to portability
- Right to object
- Right to object to automatic decision making about the data including profiling.
Effective from May 2018.